23 October 2017

Japanese Navy "Slot Machine" w/ traffic forwards


Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force ashore transmission from Ichihara, also known as "Japanese Slot Machine" (Enigma Designation XSL), with traffic segments  heard on 8590 KHz. Modulation used is QPSK 1500Bd (Fig. 1). The data frame structure consists of 140 symbols (28K+112U) with a 700-symbol super-frame (Figs. 2,3).
Streaming from remote SDR HL5NTR in South Korea, kindly sent me by ANgazu.
 
Fig. 1 - used modulation and ACF value

Fig. 2 - 140 symbols (28K+112U) frame structure


Fig. 3 - 700 symbols super-frame (5 frames length)



https://yadi.sk/d/67HAXeAK3NzqJn




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very popular, so many people told me to read your blog. Today I read this blog. I am very happy to read your blog today and I hope you will continue to make this type of blogs.
    Judi Sbobet

    ReplyDelete